At any time of the year The Red Carpet remains a vibrant hub on Barton Marina. We stream live events from all over the world and are proud to welcome guests to sell out shows of art house and main stream films. Take a look at all the films and events that you can book at the moment…
Brunch is served from 10am until 11.45am; lunch from 12 noon until 3pm, a reduced lunch menu from 3pm until 5pm and for our evening menu we take orders from 5pm until 8.30pm. We now have a daytime film and food offer consisting of a one course brunch or lunch with a cinema ticket for £12.95. In the evening our popular two course film & food deal is available every evening for £27.95pp.
We're so excited to welcome back our Creative Writing Class on Tuesday mornings and THREE Art Classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday mornings from September. All the classes will be sticking to our strict Covid 19 rules to keep you safe whilst you learn. Just click on the box above to book your place today.
We're really hoping you'll visit us soon but obviously we have to keep you safe. These are the measures we have put in place...
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF YOU HAVE COVID 19 SYMPTOMS. INSTEAD EMAIL US ON firstname.lastname@example.org TO LET US KNOW AND YOU WON’T BE CHARGED.
1. One meter gap around each booking in the cinema
2. Air is changed completely in both cinemas every six minutes
3. Hand sanitiser points are situated around the building
4. A one way system into and out of the business to improve social distancing
5. Increased time between shows to reduce contact and allow more time for deep cleaning
6. New spray deep cleaning methods for both the cafe bar and the cinema
7. Less people allowed in the toilets at any time.
8. Face masks are now mandatory in cinemas from Saturday 8th August but you may remove the face mask temporarily to enjoy food or drinks. You are not expected to wear a face mask in our cafe bar.
9. The cafe bar has reduced tables and these tables are now surrounded by partitions creating isolated booths.
10. The outside seating area has been covered so you can sit outside safely even when it rains. This is available on a first come, first served basis.
11. Serving staff will be wearing face masks and operating with a strict hand wash procedure.
12. We can accept a maximum of 6 people per table inside or outside from different households.
Kathryn Silk via email.