At any time of the year The Red Carpet remains a vibrant hub on Barton Marina. We stream live events from all over the world and are proud to welcome guests to sell out shows of art house and main stream films. Take a look at all the films and events that you can book at the moment…
Brunch is served from 10am until 11.45am; lunch from 12 noon until 3pm, a reduced lunch menu from 3pm until 5pm and for our evening menu we take orders from 5pm until 8.30pm. We now have a daytime film and food offer consisting of a one course brunch or lunch with a cinema ticket for £12.95. In the evening our popular two course film & food deal is available every evening for £27.95pp.
Screenings which commence before 10 can continue uninterrupted, and alcohol purchased before 10pm can continue to be consumed in the cinema…
We're really hoping you'll visit us soon but obviously we have to keep you safe. These are the measures we have put in place...
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF YOU HAVE COVID 19 SYMPTOMS. INSTEAD EMAIL US ON firstname.lastname@example.org TO LET US KNOW AND YOU WON’T BE CHARGED.
1. One meter gap around each booking in the cinema
2. Air is changed completely in both cinemas every six minutes
3. Hand sanitiser points are situated around the building
4. A one way system into and out of the business to improve social distancing
5. Increased time between shows to reduce contact and allow more time for deep cleaning
6. New spray deep cleaning methods for both the cafe bar and the cinema
7. Less people allowed in the toilets at any time.
8. Face masks are now mandatory in cinemas but you may remove the face mask temporarily to enjoy food or drinks.
9. Face masks are now mandatory in the cafe bar except when sitting at a table eating and drinking.
10. We are now operating table service only inside and outside the cafe bar.
11. The cafe bar has reduced tables and these tables are now surrounded by partitions creating isolated booths.
12. The outside seating area has been covered so you can sit outside safely even when it rains. This is available on a first come, first served basis.
13. Serving staff will be wearing face masks and operating with a strict hand wash procedure.
14. Screenings which commence before 10pm can continue uninterrupted, and alcohol purchased before 10pm can continue to be consumed in the cinema
15. We can accept a maximum of 6 people per table outside from different households.
16, We can accept a maximum of 6 people per table inside from the same bubble or support bubble
17. We can accept individual bookings in the cinema from people from different bubbles.
18. We can accept bookings of two people seated together in the cinema for people from the same household bubble or support bubble.
Kathryn Silk via email.
Re-opening December 3rd
We won’t be gone for long, December 3rd will arrive very quickly and we’ll have a fantastic film schedule in the cinema (I’ll make something up if there are no films available) and some delicious Christmas specials on the café bar menu (our head chef Rich is drawing up something spectacular right now)
I’ll let you know all the details for our film and food re-opening via email as soon as they’ve been planned and hopefully by then infection rates will be much reduced across the UK and we can all feel a lot safer. If you’re not on our email list you can easily sign up on our website.
So we’re now in lockdown and there are some practical things to consider…
I have been told on occasion that I can be slightly too ‘glass half full’ but I remain completely convinced that a vaccine will be with us soon and that life will return to normal.
Until then, have the happiest lock down you possibly can and hopefully we’ll see you from December 3rd when everyone reemerges and infection rates have plummeted.
Ian and Kate.