Full Time Chef De Partie - £23,500 – £25,000 with Paid Overtime; no split shifts; training & progression opportunities. Evening shift ends at 9pm, you get proper breaks and you go home mostly at 9pm but sometimes (not often) at 10pm.
£1000 Bonus - As a chef you may not believe you will be so well looked after so if you take the risk and come and join us we will pay you £1000 in payments of £200 in month 4 of employment, £300 in month 5 and £500 in month 6.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Chef de Partie you'll be preparing, cooking and presenting our fresh food dishes on The Red Carpet Menu. Working with our Head Chef and Sous Chef with their passionate and excellent (good fun) team, you can learn so much.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting fresh food dishes to a consistently high standard
- Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Running a busy shift yourself after full guidance and training
What sort of hours will you work?
45 hours per week between the hours of 9am & 10pm with no 12 hour or split shifts.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to be available at weekends and evenings unless you have booked a holiday and we are looking for someone who has successfully completed at least two year's employment in a commercial kitchen environment as a Commis Chef.
Benefits of working as a Chef de Partie with us
- Work as part of a great fun team
- Paid overtime
- No working extra hours without pay
- No split shifts
- Great training and progression opportunities tailored around you
To apply call Rich, our Head Chef, on 01283 714982 to arrange popping in for a chat or download the attached application form, complete it and email it to us. Alternatively you could pop in and personally deliver a completed application form to a member of staff. We will hold this application process open until we find the right person.